Book promotion is a tricky, time-consuming and often costly endeavor. Fideli Publishing constantly searches for legitimate promotions for our authors. Because there are so many services out there that really don't do much for you other than empty your pockets, we are extremely careful about what we recommend.
One of the things we've seen work well for our authors is review services. Legitimate, verified purchase reviews on Amazon help both your ranking on that site and give potential readers more information about how others enjoyed your book.
Reviews for ebooks priced at .99
Includes 8-10 Amazon verified purchase reviews, category and keyword optimization, and total sales of 50 during the program — $400
Includes 11-15 Amazon verified purchase reviews, category and keyword optimization, and total sales of 75 — $$525
Includes 21-25 Amazon verified purchase reviews, category and keyword optimization, and total sales 0f 120+ — $825
Another approach is to build your author brand. Doing this requires a creating professional social media presence for both author and book(s). Social media is a great way to reach people who will potentially be interested in your book.
Social Media Builder
• Setup Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts — $150
• Create custom banners for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest — $250
• Create and post custom social media entries to author's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest five times per week for 8 weeks — $500
• Write custom blog posts for author's website or blog once weekly for 8 weeks. — $250
Amazon Rankings Builder
• We will put your ebook into the Kindle Select program, set up 5 free days during your 90-day period, and promote those days to 25 sites that promote free books to their readership and followers — $150
• Add a budget to the Rankings Builder to be used for additional promotions to boost visibility of your book's free days: $50, $100, $150, $200 (must be used along with the Rankings Builder option.)
We approach book promotion on a book by book basis and customize each package accordingly. Free yourself from the book promotion grind.
Book promotion doesn't always have to be complicated or expensive. You can start small with these:
• Business Cards
Contact Robin at 888-343-3542 today. We'll do the work so you can get back to what you love — writing!